when somebody actually texts me first and wants to hang out
BB: please you know gainax has a special place in the strider household
BB: ttgl was our friday night tradition for the longest damn time
BB: just the box set some popcorn a dozen apple juice popsicles and us
BB: i was thinking about rewatching it you know like a trip down memory lane now that im old and feeble
BB: dave didnt want to though
BB: he doesnt seem like hes much into it anymore
BB: guess he outgrew it
- Teacher: Give me an example of a descriptive sentence.
- Me: He thrust angrily into his lovers tight ass, grabbing his hips to find a better rhythm.
- store guy: /extensively stares at boobs
- me: yes, hello, i'm here because my mobile's not working. also if you could please stop looking at my breasts?
- store guy: oh my god i wasn't looking at your breasts! - i mean, that, too, but... /slowly unbuttons shirt
- me: ... why are you taking your shirt off now
- store guy: /dramatically opens shirt to reveal iron man tee
- me: /looks down at her captain america tee
- store guy: /happy seal-clapping
- me: oh my god we match
- store guy: if we can't repair your phone, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it!
If someone says they’re a woman, they’re a woman.
If someone says they’re a man, they’re a man.
If someone says they’re both, they’re both.
If someone says they’re neither, they’re neither.
Respect it, don’t question it.